Software Sales / Business Development
Locations: Texas, Eastern U.S., Western Europe
cQuant is a fast-growing analytics company, focused primarily in energy and commodities. We provide a SaaS analytics platform that is significantly more advanced than other competitors. cQuant is a successful ‘start-up’ that is making the transition to industry leader. This is potentially a career-making opportunity and we are looking for the right person to add to our team.
cQuant is seeking an experienced, energetic software salesperson, familiar with energy/commodity analytics. If you are passionate about the energy industry and highly motivated sales professional, we want to hear from you!
- Your primary responsibility will be to identify potential new customers
- Develop and close new sales opportunities
- Upsell existing customers
- Attend industry conferences (online and in-person)
- Work with analytic team members to prepare for meetings, demonstrations, and customer communications
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Must have a minimum of 3 years software or solution sales experience
- Should be familiar with the energy and commodity markets
- Should be familiar with how companies use analytics to manage operations
- Demonstrated track record of success in managing complex sales
- Must be a polished communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced, highly-collaborative, results-oriented environment
- Current U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident status (if applying for a U.S. location)
- Should hold a bachelor’s or M.S. degree in from an accredited university
Salary and Benefits
- Total Compensation: $90,000 - $300,000 (salary + commissions)
- Benefits include generous paid time-off (PTO), choice of working from home or office, and a generous monthly stipend to put towards our great health, dental and vision insurance.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.