Environmental Engineer (Energy Analyst)
Locations: cQuant.io Inc. - 357 McCaslin Blvd, Louisville, CO 80027
- Engineer and support sophisticated quantitative models performing advanced energy analytics to predict anticipated energy usage for maximum efficiency.
- Configure, calibrate, and validate cQuant.io, Inc.’s energy analytic models.
- Manage large datasets, requiring familiarity with retail and wholesale renewable energy products, behind-the-meter solar and storage, and proxy revenue swaps as used in the “green power” market.
- Develop, implement, and manage reports and plans related to modeling energy usage, managing resources, and optimizing value and efficiency.
- Prepare, review, and update client-facing renewable energy recommendation reports.
- Provide direct analytical support to existing and/or prospective clients.
- Develop energy reporting dashboards and visualization for integration into cQuant.io’s production software.
- Implement automated error checks for existing energy models.
- Prepare, maintain, or revise quality assurance documentation or procedures.
- Provide environmental engineering assistance in network analysis, regulatory analysis, or planning or reviewing database development.
- Troubleshoot model failures, among other tasks.
- 2 years of experience as Environmental Engineer OR 2 years of experience in energy analytics, constructing predictive & optimization models, and time series analysis concepts including probability distributions, regression models, and autoregressive stochastic processes
- Master’s Degree in Earth & Environmental Engineering
Salary and Benefits
- $82,410.00 / year
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.